Software development professional with previous management and leadership experience who is currently a Business Analyst in the Healthcare IT industry. This proven team member has been involved in: analyzing, interpreting and documenting existing software functionality, defining expected functionality in a manner Developers can understand, supporting an offshore development team, mentoring and training new Business Analysts and compiling customer-facing release documentation for distribution to the Customer Community.
To be a member of an agile development team who creates world-class solutions for its end users by identifying business requirements and effectively creating and communicating deliverables to the team while utilizing the latest technologies to maintain an edge over the competition.
Business Analyst – Greenway Health
- As a member of the Product Management Cross Platform team, we are redefining the future of Business Intelligence at Greenway Health by implementing and integrating a new customer-facing analytics platform into existing proprietary platforms.
- Working alongside a team of Developers, Product Analysts, and Product Owners to create a seamless integration of data analysis, reporting and process flows that enhance current user experience and work flows.
- Utilizing Use Cases, User Stories, and modern documentations standards.
- As a member of the Product Development Team (working alongside Developers, Quality Assurance, and Database Administrators), have effectively analyzed, interpreted, defined and documented processes and work flows to improve the Prime Suite proprietary software platform.
- Proficient with an agile software development environment.
- Maintained the latest Meaningful Use (MU) and ICD-10 standards to ensure that Greenway Health offers cutting edge solutions that exceed industry standards. Embraces a culture based on customer service and teamwork to increase market share in the electronic healthcare solutions industry.
- SQL Server Management, Visual Studio/TFS, WCFStorm, and salesforce.
- User representative on technology steering committees to identify business requirements, process needs and improve proprietary software.
- Facilitated lean events to improve production processes with techniques such as Waste ID, Root Cause Analysis, SMED, and Brainstorming.
- Achieved 99.5% quality and customer service to end users. Exceeding the 95% goal set by corporate.
- Successfully managed numerous cross-functional teams that have historically been respected amongst upper management for their best-practice approach to completing projects within scope and on budget.
- Efficient inventory practices kept raw materials below the 45 day target.
- Utilized lean-manufacturing techniques to reduce machine changeovers by 40%, increasing overall production by 20% annually. Increasing sales revenues by $800,000 annually.
- Reduced raw inventory levels that exceeded $8 million by 20%, saving the facility $750,000 annually.
- Proven safety record. Achieved 1100 days without a lost-time incident 2000-2002 while managing the Wildwood, Florida facility, then followed up with 2190 days without a lost-time incident while managing the Processing Department in the McDonough facility.
Project Mango e-commerce website
- Served as business analyst and project team lead who met with business owners to analyze, define and document business requirements.
- Created project charter, work breakdown structure (WBS), consulting playbook, user manual and other deliverables.
- Re-branded company for e-commerce positioning in marketplace.
- Implemented Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques into code.
- .NET MVC, C#, HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap framework.
- Visual Studio, SQL Server, Azure, GitHub, and Dropbox team resources.
Employee work calendar using SaaS tool salesforce.com CRM platform
- Business requirements gathering and beta release of a SaaS application.
- Documented, analyzed, defined and conceptualized business requirements for a local business and created an employee work schedule calendar on salesforce.com CRM framework.
Class of 2015 - GPA 3.75
SDLC, PMBOK 5 & Agile Manifesto
Balsamiq, LibreOffice Draw & Prototyper
SDLC, Bizagi Process Modeling & Violet
MySQL Workbench, XML, R Studio